- Location: Kareri Village
- Accommodation Style: Rural Homestay
- Views: Valley, Dhauladhar Range, Snow Peaks
- Food: Village style home-cooked food available with fresh vegetables
- Owner: Mr. Maan (professional trekking guide across the country; now retired)
- Distance from Naddi: 7-8 km trek
- Distance to Kareri Village: 11-12 km trek
- Pricing: Double rooms between INR 1000 to 1200 and it can be negotiated further for a single person. Eat food at home and tip them well. Each meal per person around INR 100.
- Around the stay: Walk in the village and interact with the villagers, visit Out of the Box cafe which is across the road from the homestay, go to the water stream for a cool bath.
- Perfect for the trek to Kareri Lake.
HOW TO BOOK
This is a new homestay with no listings online. They are not listed on any booking website. I’m sharing the number of the owner below if you wish to experience this stay.
Owner’s Contact Number: +919736278032
You can call them directly for booking. Enjoy your stay in Kareri!
You can find the homestay’s exact location on Google Maps below: